Eachine have a good track record of providing popular FPV video transmitters and the TX5258 is no exception.
Offering 72 channels, there are more than enough to keep you flying; whatever the competition.
With four power output settings, 25mW being UK legal, you shouldn't find yourself short of enough coverage.
On Screen Display (OSD) settings can be changed using the FC UART, which means in-field changes are now an option.
One button can be used to set both the frequency and power, reducing the dditional weight of more.
Smartaudio can be used to switch the power setting, via remote control.
Pit lane mode, at 0.01mW, means you're free to make any necessary VTx changes, without interfering with other pilots flights.
Finally, should you forget to attach your antenna, the transmitter won't burn out because it'll sense the problem and wait for one to be attached, before it transmits any signal.
Eachine TX5258 5G8 5.8Ghz 72CH FPV Transmitter - VTx - Envelope
- Brand: Eachine
- Item model: TX5258
- Antenna Gain: 3dBi
- Frequency: 5645-5945MHZ
- Wireless channels: 72CH
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Transmitting Power: 25/200/500/800mW switchable/span>
- Working Current: (MAX)7V-550mA / 12V-300mA / 24V-160mA
- Audio Bandwidth: 6.5MHZ
- Video Bandwidth: 18MHZ
- Audio Carrier: 1Vp-p(1KHZ)
- Audio input impedance: 10KΩ
- Operating Voltage: DC7-24V
- Output voltage: 5V /300mA
- Power supply: 5v camera@under 0.3A max.
- Output power: 25mW:100mA /200mW:200mA
/500mW:260mA /800mW:300mA @12V
- Range: Up to 4km omnidirectional RHCP antennas
- Antenna connector: RP-SMA
- Port connector: JST. 6pin
- Weight: 8.25g
- Size: 31*21*5mm
- Built-in microphone
- 7-24V input with 5V output
- OSD configuration using FC UART
- 25/200/500/800mW switchable
- One button frequency and power setup
- Supports 0.01mW (parameter-adjusting-mode)
- Smartaudio can be used, via remote control, to switch the power
- Comes with protection function, which means forgetting to connect an antenna will not damage the module
- Includes automatic overheating protection
- 1 x TX5258 transmitter
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Power AV cable
Postal Option - Large letter:
This item is being sold with a different postal option to our normal fully boxed offering.
We're doing this to help keep the cost low, for you, our customer.
Choosing this option sees you receive the exact same item inside. The only difference is the packaging used and how the product is packed.
We're offering you this option because Royal Mail categorize an item, greater than 25mm in height, as a parcel; parcels attract higher charges than letters. The video transmitter's box is already 23mm, before we safely package it, which means it counts as a parcel. Thankfully, there is this alternative. We can safely ship the transmitter, to you, within strong protective packaging, as a large letter, but the compromise is that it is shipped as a flat pack. If you look at photos above, you will see how the product will be arranged for shipping.
Choosing this item, with its alternate lower cost postal approach, means the original packaging can be re-assembled.
Please note: If you're ordering a number of items, some described, for example, as being shipped boxed and others un-boxed, at our discretion, we may combine items. This could involve shipping them together, inside a box, not an envelope.
Please note: The manufacture of this item involves an element of manual soldering, which means some deviations in solder application and patterns will occur, when comparisons are made between one item and another; this is completely normal and to be expected, and should not be a cause for concern.
Please note: The LED flashes twice quickly while displaying the output power setting. For example, "1" flashed twice means "25mW".