The new upgraded RX8R Pro is based on the RX8R receiver, it has exactly the same features but the new 'Pro' has higher precision and lower latency. It’s deviation of PWM is reduced to 0.5us, and the delay of PWM output is 9ms less than that of the X8R in high speed mode. And a new feature to decrease effect from interference caused by the ignition process.
This receiver has factory installed Universal firmware.
NB Flashing this item updates its firmware and alters its state, which changes its condition. It is also an explicit acceptance that the item was working correctly beforehand. Please proceed with care.
FrSky RX8R Pro Receiver w/ Telemetry Universal firmware
- Dimension: 46.3mmx26.6mmx14.2mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 12.1g
- Numbers of Channels: 16CH(1～8CH PWM or 9~16CH PWM from conventional channel outputs, 1~16CH from SBUS port) With RSSI
- Output on Board: Analog DC 0~3.3V
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: full range (>1.5km)
- Firmware Upgradeable Servo
- Frame Rate: 9ms (HS—High Speed Mode)/18ms (FS—Normal Speed Mode)
- Compatibility: FrSky transmitters/transmitter modules in D8/D16 mode
- Supports redundancy function
- Smart Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
- Higher precision deviation of PWM
- Lower latency on the PWM output
- Strong anti-interference performance