The FrSKY X-lite transmitter was initially launched with battery end caps that allowed the X-lite to be used with18500 sized batteries.
As some pilots prefer to use the 18650 sized batteries, FrSKY have released new end caps, replacing those standard caps, allowing 18650 sized batteries to be used instead.
This item is a pair of FrSKY's 18650 battery end caps.
Simply remove the standard 18500 end caps and use the 18650 end caps instead, then, start using the bigger 18650 sized batteries.
NB Some of the photos show an 18500 and/or an 18650 sized battery. These batteries are shown for comparison purposes. The 18500 battery is not included within the item for sale. The 18650 battery is available with this item, as an optional addition.
FrSky Taranis X-Lite Transmitter 18650 End Caps
- Name: Taranis X-Lite 18650 Battery End Caps
- Quantity: 2 (1 x Left-hand side, 1 x right-hand side)
- Colour: Black
- Finish: Glossy
- Use 18650 sized batteries with your FrSKY X-lite
- 18650 sized batteries can be easier to source than 18500 sized batteries
- Having the additional battery end caps allows you to choose whichever battery you prefer
- They come housed in protective foam within a protective case
- 1 x Left-hand side end cap
- 1 x Right-hand side end cap
- You can buy the end caps without any batteries, or
- You can buy the end caps with a pair of Samsung 18650 batteries