Get ahead of the curve with the next game changing transmitter from FrSKY, the Taranis X-Lite.
This revolutionary radio blends the functionality and reliability of FrSKY transmitters with a compact game-style controller. The X-Lite is ergonomically designed, featuring 4 switches and 2 sliders, which means you can still fly your fixed-wing models, as well as, multi-rotors and helicopters.
Being compact in size means you can take it virtually anywhere and, as with all Taranis transmitters, the X-Lite continues to feature a Haptic vibration feedback system, along with the voice and sound alert warnings.
The X-Lite has the smoothest control possible with the pre-installed high precision M12 Lite Hall sensor gimbals.
With its easy to access battery bay, it allows for quick, worry free battery swaps.
Running on the familiar and trusted OpenTX software, the model memory is expandable with the addition of your own micro SD card.
Like all of FrSKY's latest transmitters, its wireless feature that lets you link wirelessly to other FrSKY radios for training. Additionally, the X-Lite can link up to FrSKY's FreeLink App, for monitoring telemetry and configuring receivers.
Long range remote control is an option with the support of the upcoming R9M Lite 915/868MHz module.
Other features, available now, include Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging and Super Low Latency for competitive flying.
This radio comes with the new battery end caps, which allow the X-lite to accommodate the popular 18650 batteries. To use, simply insert your, separately purchased, batteries and attach the end caps.
Overall this radio has all the features of its predecessors, but in a smaller package offering FrSKY's unprecedented value.
NB Update firmware using cable connection, not via Wi-Fi.
NB The radio has a protective film across the screen, to protect the screen from accidental damage during production.
NB Flashing this item updates its firmware and alters its state, which changes its condition. It is also an explicit acceptance that the item was working correctly beforehand. Please proceed with care.
FrSky Taranis X-Lite Transmitter TX Black Mode 2 EU LBT - 18650 Battery Size
- Model Name: Taranis X-Lite
- Number of Channels: 16
- Weight: 308g / 376g (with battery)
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.0 ~ 8.4V
- Operating Current: 190mA@7.4V
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 60℃
- Backlight LCD resolution: 128*64
- Model Memory: 60 models (extendable by SD card)
- Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used)
- Model Type: EU LBT (Listen before talk)
- Predominant colour: Black
- Model Mode: 2
✧ Digital high accuracy hall sensor gimbal
- Ergonomic and compact design
- M12 Lite gimbal
✧ Mode conversion adjustments accessible without disassembly
✧ CNC machined gimbal pedestal
✧ Internal: 450K, External: 420K
- High-speed internal and external module digital interface
✧ Super low latency (Total latency < 20ms, lowest to 12ms)
✧ Compatible with new lite type external modules (R9M Lite, MPM Lite, etc.)
(*Batteries included optionally)
- Installed open source operating system– OpenTX
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs (Headset jack and inbuilt speaker)
- Internal antenna and external antenna connector
- 128*64 outdoor readable backlight LCD
- Smart Port, Headset jack , Micro SD card slot and Micro USB Port (*Charging function unsupported.)
- Two easily accessible battery compartments, each taking a replaceable 18650 Li-ion battery
(*Battery Information: Flat Top / Height: 50mm / Diameter: 18mm)
✧ Compatible with FrSky Free Link App✧ Support wireless trainer system (* Need additional parts or order specific model)
- * Wireless function （Optional）
- 1 x Taranis X-Lite, Mode 2
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Eva case
- 1 x Set of screw hole inserts
Package does not include:
- MicroSD card
- Battery charger