Since its introduction, the FrSky Taranis X9D Plus has taken the world of RC by storm. Proving to be a hugely popular radio, which is feature and functionality rich, and yet has managed to retain a modest selling price, in comparison to its inferior competition.
It is the trusted radio of choice for many professional aerial photographers, videographers and cinematographers, drone FPV racers, 3D acrobatic pilots, as well as, recreational drone and model aircraft enthusiasts the world over.
NB Update firmware using cable connection, not via Wi-Fi.
NB The radio has a protective film across the screen, to protect the screen from accidental damage during production.
NB Flashing this item updates its firmware and alters its state, which changes its condition. It is also an explicit acceptance that the item was working correctly beforehand. Please proceed with care, incorrect or problematic flashing can render this product useless and worthless.
FrSky Taranis X9D Plus
Model name: Taranis X9D Plus Number of Channels: up to 16
Operating Voltage Range:
6-15v (2s, 3s Lipos are acceptable) Operating Current: 260mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on) Operating Temperature: -10~60C Backlit LCD Screen: 212*64 Monochrome Model Memories: 60 (expandable by SD card) Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers Stick mode: Mode 2 (Left hand throttle)
- RSSI alarms (warns you of reception problems before it becomes an accident)
- 16 channels (more when combined with external module)
- 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
- 16 custom curves with 3-17 points each, 32 logic switches
- Self-test of the transmitter antenna
- 60 Model memory (expandable via a SD card)
- Audio Speech outputs
- USB and SD card slot for unlimited memory, and firmware upgrades, sound editing.
- Long range system capable of up to 3 times the range of current systems
- Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
- State-of-the-art open source software (open TX)
- Super low latency for ultra-quick response (9ms)
- Large adjustable backlit blue to white LCD display
- Real-time data logging
- Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft)
- JR Style module bay for additional RF modules
- Processor: STM32 ARM Cortex M3 60MHz
- New 2000mah battery
- Haptic Vibration Feedback Command Feature
In the box:
- 1 x FrSky Taranis X9D Plus (EU LBT)
- 1 x 2000mAh 7.2v battery
- 1 x Neck strap
- 1 x UK power adapter