This is quickly becoming a popular receiver that is attracting a lot of attention. Using the same form factor as the ever-popular D4R-II, but now with the added benefit of the SBUS. The SBUS takes the latency down to circa 15ms, which provides better responsive control. Works out of the box with any STM32F3 based flight controller (e.g. TBS PowerCube, SPF3 Racing, etc.), along with older generation flight controllers where the SBUS inversion hack has been applied.
Being the pinless/naked version, the receiver arrives without the cover in place, although it is included in the packaging.
NB Flashing this item updates its firmware and alters its state, which changes its condition. It is also an explicit acceptance that the item was working correctly beforehand. Please proceed with care, incorrect or problematic flashing can render this product useless and worthless.
FrSky X4RSB Receiver - Pinless/naked - w/ Telemetry
- Dimension: 40*22.5*6mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 5.8g
- Number of Channels: X4RSB- 3/16Ch (9~10ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS channel,1~8ch from CPPM Channel)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: full range (>1.5km)
- With RSSI output on board: PWM voltage output (0~3.3V)
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Compatibility: FrSky X-series Module & Taranis X9D in D16 mode
- X4R/X4RSB does not work with D-series Module
- The EU version of X4R/X4RSB receiver only works with the FrSky D16-EU Mode.
- Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
- With external analog telemetry port(AD2)
- Lighter weight and physically smaller than X8R and X6R
- Two selectable failsafe setting options - native failsafe or user programmable failsafe
- Number of channels: X4RSB, 9~10ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS channel, 1~8ch from CPPM Channel
- With RSSI PWM output (0~3.3V) on board.
- External analog telemetry port (AD2)
- SB port is compatible with Futaba S.BUS servos and FrSky SBUS & CPPM compatible servos