Enjoy flying simulators? Well now you can improve the experience and realism by using your FrSKY transmitter/radio to control your aircraft.
No longer do you need to fly using a keyboard or mouse.
The FrSky Wireless USB Dongle For Simulator allows wireless connection of your FrSky transmitter/radio to a computer, allowing you to use your radio with a simulator.
Simply install the pre-loaded HID driver to your PC (Mac users will need to download the correct HID drivers), then bind your radio to it. You can now control your virtual aircraft freely within the simulator.
The LBT dongle will not work with Universal transmitters/radios. Please check the firmware version, on your transmitter/radio before ordering the XSR-SIM.
FrSKY XSR-SIM Flight Simulator Dongle for FrSKY Radios - EU LBT
• Model Name: XSR-SIM
• Size: 48.2x19.1x9.2mm (L*W*H)
• Weight: 6.2g
• Computer Compatibility: PC and Mac
• Transmitter/radio Compatibility: FrSKY Taranis or Horus
• Model Type: EU LBT (Listen before talk)
• Predominant Colour: Black
• Compact design
• Low power requirements: typically 55mA
• Compatible with FrSky transmitters and module systems (Mode D16)
• Compatible with popular simulators (DRL, LiftOff, Freerider, HotProps, etc.)
• 8 proportional channel and 8 switch channel output (set on the transmitter side)
• Firmware upgradable (through the S.Port)
• In-built binding button on the dongle
• 1 x FrSKY XSR-SIM (EU LBT firmware version)
• 1 x Manual
NB No PC, radio/transmitter, monitor, simulator or hands are included in the item being sold.