Designed to work with Matek Systems F722-STD FC flight controller, the FCHUB-VTX is a neatly combined PDB and VTX in one.
The FCHUB-VTX itself has a height of only 7.5mm. Combined with the F722-STD, the two take up circa. 18.1mm, which is incredibly compact.
The F722-STD FC can be found clicking here.
Matek Systems FCHUB-VTX 25-500mW
Specifications & Features
- Input voltage: 6~27V(2~6S LiPo)
- PDB: 4*30A (4*46A, 5 seconds)
- Current Sensor: 184A (Scale 179)
- BEC Output: 5V/1A for Camera or FC
- VTX: 40 standard 5.8G channels, A/B/E/F/R Band
- VTX Output Power: 25, 200, 500mW switchable
- Traditional button+LED control of frequency and power
- BFCMS (BFOSD & LUA Script) control via FC UART _TX
- Video signal & TX5 are ready on FFC connected with MATEK FC F405-OSD
- Silicon wires connection with other brands FC
- Firmware upgradeable
- VTX Power Consumption: 3.1W Max. @ 500mW
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Subcarrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- RF Connector: MMCX
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Weight: 14g (w/ MMCX whip antenna)
- Size: 36*45*7mm w/30.5mm mounting
- FCHUB-VTX board
- MMCX to SMA Female, RG178 cable 9cm
- MMCX 5.8G whip antenna, RG178 8cm
- Rubycon ZLH 35V/470uF Low ESR capacitor
NB 38CH firmware is preloaded now, E4(5645) & E8(5945) are locked. If you need full 40CH, pls flash it with firmware_V1.5
NB The photographs include a metal rule, an F722-STD and a quad frame. These are shown for illustration only and are not included in the sale.