The INVADER antenna is a small compact receiving patch that packs outstanding performance when paired up with a circular polarised clover skew style transmitter antenna.
Menace Invader Polarised Patch Antenna 5.8G
- Circular Polarized for left or right hand
- Spironet Compatible
- Compact low profile design on your goggles
- Designed for goggles or base stations
- Frequency Range: 5645 – 5945 Mhz
- Gain: 6.5 dBi
- Beam Width: 150° at -7db, 120° at -5db, 90° at -3db
- Left or Right Hand Circular Polarised ( LHCP or RHCP)
- SMA Connector (Fits Fatshark Goggles or via an adaptor)
- Dimensions: 45mm x 41mm x 16mm
- Weight: 11grams
- Range in excess of 1Mile (1.6km) and 150m behind.
- Tested with a 200mW Vtx
- Reduced multipath propagation compared to 360 degree skew style receiving antenna’s.
1x Menace Invader Patch Antenna