Ever wanted to play your FPV video recordings on your TV? Or even to have them appear there in real-time? You can with seeMEonTV.
It can be a great experience seeing your flights being displayed on a TV screen, even if you do end up crashing. Reliving every twist and turn, as well as, every near miss, flip and trick can be almost as good the second, third and fourth time around. It can also be good to impress others, who may have yet to enjoy FPV for themselves. Providing them an opportunity to experience it for themselves, without the pressure of piloting the drone and skilfully making it happen.
You could better that by allowing them to see FPV happening right there, in front of their own eyes, as you pilot your drone in real-time. With the same FPV video feed you're seeing, in your ev100 goggles, being displayed on the TV too.
seeMEonTV provides you with the parts required to see it happen.
seeMEonTV - for the Eachine EV100 Goggles/DVR
- The hub of this kit is the AV2HDMI converter the remainder of the kit is built around
- USB cables and modules will be either black or white; although we will try to match colours, in other cables, a mix of black and white may be sold together
- The Internet contains stories of people struggling to source components and get them to work together. seeMEonTV has been created to overcome those issues.
- Proven to work together, seeMEonTV addresses the issues experienced by others, to avoid disappointment.
- The seeMEonTV components have all been tested and proven to work.
- Impress friends and others
- View your FPV flights on a HD TV
- Allow others to experience the thrill of flying FPV
- Playback videos, and impress yourself and others
- Provide a real-time video feed of your FPV flights
- Hone your flying skills, by replaying flights, seeing what went well and what didn't
- 1 x AV2HDMI converter
- 1 x USB-A to USB Mini5B cable
- 1 x RCA to 3.5mm Jack cable
- 1 x 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter
- 1 x HDMI to HDMI cable