T-Motor are recognised as a world leading motor company, highly regarded and well respected. That is evident in their new F40 Pro II series of motors.
Tuned to perform, they don't disappoint.
Designed for racing, these motors are definetly no slouch, and won't hang around.
- Ultralight design with only 29.5g
- Champion's choice for racing
- KV2400 with high torque is extremely explosive & efficient
- Max Thrust: 1.599kg
To aid cooling, these motors have been designed with an open bottom. Motor shields are available separately, for pilots who need or prefer them.
Here, you will be buying one motor. A set of 4 motors is also available separately.
Note: Each motor can be configured to be CW or CCW, simply by swapping two of the three wires.
T-Motor F40 Pro II KV2400 Brushless Motor (x1) - Reactor Red
- KV: 2400
- Weight: 29.5g including cables
- Max. thrust: 1.599 KG
- Running temperature: 240°C High temperature resitant silver winding
- Shaft material: Titanium alloy steel
- Shaft security: Screw
- Bearings: Customized EZO
- Prop. stability: Antislip design
- Colour: Reactor Red
- 1 x Motors with cables
- 1 x Set of screw
- 1 x Nut
- 2 x Stickers
- 1 x QC certificates
All of the items listed above come well protected and packaged within their own T-Motor resealable container.